- Which four departments make up
- No longer officially part of
, this town is in fact its ancient capital. Where is it? Brittany
- On what day of the week are galettes traditionally eaten?
- How many local editions does the newspaper Ouest France publish: 8, 26 or 42?
- The hortensia is the emblematic flower of Brittany. What is its English name?
- Inland Brittany is referred to as Argoat, but the term literally means 'land of _______'
- Who was Mathurin Meheut, born in Lamballe: a writer, artist or composer?
- On Cap Frehel, you can find several landmarks including
and two _______ standing side by side. Fort La Latte
- Which author, whose novels include Around the World in 80 Days, was born in Nantes?
- Which cartoon Gaul lived in a village near Erquy on Brittany's north coast?
Saturday, 9 August 2008
Try your hand at these questions, answers in a few days!