Happy New Year!
As 2010 begins, I'm taking a few days to review 2009 on this blog. Today, ten places outside London visited:
1. An unexpected bit of the Eiffel Tower.
2. A chimney in Nantes.
3. A lost harbour and a lost village in Somerset.
4. A steam train from Paimpol.
5. A Pugin masterpiece in Staffordshire.
6. A secret Victorian garden.
7. A public toilet in Great Yarmouth.
8. A stunning facade in Lille.
9. A neolithic wonderland.
10. A taste of the past in Chichester.
Want to read more? Explore two very different parts of France with Invisible Paris and Minnibeaniste. Enjoy England through English Buildings and Unmitigated England, or get Lost in Manchester.