Monday 1 September 2008

Back in the city

Well, now that I'm back in London - which gave me the traditional welcome of a huge downpour as I dragged my cases from the bus stop! - the emphasis is on the city once more, although I'm sure the Breton items will continue to creep in.

Before I get back into the swing of city life though, thank you to all those bloggers who've kept me up to date with what's happened around here while I was away - including Transpontine's excellent coverage of the White Hart's lap-dancing application ; Deptford Dame's fascinating updates on redevelopment in the area; Diamond Geezer's epic walk along High Street 2012; and lots of other good stuff from all the people listed on the right!

4 comments:

Andrew Brown said...

Welcome home.

. said...

Finally got round to putting a permanent link to you on Transpontine.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you didn't bring the weather with you?! Welcome back btw!

CarolineLD said...

Thank you all!
And no, the weather was better in Brittany, if only just...